User avatar

PancakeandWaffle

PancakeandWaffle

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am A Mirror

    Thank you so much!

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am A Mirror

    Thank you very much!

    Feb 26, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am A Mirror

    Thank you so much for the amazing review! Could you maybe explain what you mean by 'color'? ;)

    Feb 26, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am A Mirror

    Thanks for reviewing!

    Feb 26, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: For A Certain Waffle...

    Thanks Lizzy, our time together was fun (and yes you got my name right)! Anyway, I see where you're coming from with the "to someone" thing and I will change ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Can We Pretend That Its April?

    Hey Yams. I accidentally published this before I was done. Thanks for taking the time though? Waffle~

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Lyrics » Humor, General Re: I Roam around...

    Hey! This made me laugh :) (Yeah, Ohio won!)

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: For A Certain Waffle...

    Aww~ thank you so much!

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For A Certain Pancake...

    Thank you for reviewing! The part about English and Spanish was a joke for Pancake, who shares the account with me and I am Waffle. I will take into account ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For A Certain Pancake...

    Hi felistia :) Thank you for taking your time to review this. I would just like to point out that this was a realistic letter that I made for my ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Erased Prologue

    Hello! This is a prologue. I first released it as a chapter and then realised it was too short and had no evident features to be a chapter. Also, the ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Three Days That Would Have Been Different

    This is really really cool! One question though: Why does the one date say January 7 2017? 2017...? I think you have have meant 16 because that is in the ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Erased Prologue

    Thank you so much!!!

    Jan 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Health Re: The Second Mind

    Well you have a point, but I was just kidding around. I do know the point system, however thank for your insight. Have a nice day! Pancake~

    Jan 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Health Re: The Second Mind

    Wow, my review is so long. I'm such a hypocrite about the length thing.

    Jan 20, 2016


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time