User avatar

PSMoon

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Soul Named Lily (0 - Before)

    That. Was. Amazing. Wow. Good job. I'm 'bout ready to cry now. Beautiful, sad, descriptive, amazing. Gah, wish I could write like that. I don't think I see anything wrong ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chillest Remedy

    Haha, this is great. An excellent read and I sincerely enjoyed it. Only one part is choppy, which makes the rythym go off beat. There’s no need to diagnose the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: One Time Only

    I LOVE THIS! Amazing, this would definetely go on my replay list. You might want to work on grammer and the flow of the words as you read them It's ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Starved

    First off, I almost literally held my breath the whole time. And two, you can't stop there, I want to know what happens next! The imagery was excellent and I ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Glass Bottle

    Aw, poor Jordan. And you're right reality does suck sometimes. You did a really good job with this, I enjoyed reading it and if there is more of it, I'd ...

    Jul 1, 2011


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian