User avatar

OverEasy

  • Writing Tips Re: Question about fantasy cliches.

    Quick note, if you have to question if it's cliche, it probably is ;) The important thing is to take an old idea and twist it to make it yours. ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Research Re: Families

    QUESTIONS 1. How many children in your family? 6 2. How old is each child? 28 26 23 20 18 15 3. Are your parents divorced? yes 4. If yes ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I can't use outlines for anything. So usually I start out and just see where things go from there. I don't decide ahead of time how my novels are going ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: writing the first chapter is the hardest...help?

    First of all, you can capitalize your I's :). When writing a first chapter I find it best to write down everything in my mind, then go back and edit ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sex Scenes

    I find sex scenes fun to write, because I like to make them very awkward. I like to have people tripping over their pants or falling off beds. It's easier ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    Everyday. I picked my purse just because it's big enough to carry it with me all the time.

    Apr 17, 2008


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous