User avatar

OverEasy

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    No, I could never be embarrassed because I was pregnant. I would almost be a little excited, besides that I will be graduating in less than 5 weeks. I don't ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Even if I did get pregnant at this age I would keep the child and take care of it. My boyfriend and I have discussed it often, knowing the possibility ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Wet dreams don't result in children. Neither does sex if you are careful.

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Addiction

    I have lived through addiction, and I am only 17 years old. When I was younger I was put on medication for ADHD, which I do not have. After four ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Also I really think its sad you think that I am going to refrain from sex my whole life because I never plan to marry. Why? That's what I plan ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    When I am tired, my body needs sleep. When I am hungry, my body needs food. When I am horny, my body needs sex. You can be perfectly healthy without ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    I think sex is the MOST spiritual thing you can expirence with your partner. There forms a connection between two people that no one else can understand. Something beautiful and ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    If we were to get pregnant, we could and would handle it. Say that with hindsight and I'll believe you. ^_^ Heck, sex is overrated. :roll: I think it's so ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    If you're so "mature", then why are you having sex? Shouldn't a "mature" person be mature enough to realise that it isn't nessesary? It is nessesary for me, I love ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    I am a very mature teen and I have a lot of people backing me up. I have a good job, I'm going to be living in appartment right after ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Single parents can be good parents, but a child will typically be happier with two loving parents. If you look at your example, with your boyfriend, it would be prefered ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    My boyfriend is younger than me by about 5 months haha does that make me a "cougar" because if it does then that totally rocks. :p

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Having a child and being married don't go hand in hand, there are a lot of single parents. It's not so uncommon for women to have a child out of ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2008 Stats

    Whooo Seattle is totally on that list! We rock.

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    Some people are simply compulsive eaters. My sister is very over weight because she is a compulsive eater. She gets sad, she eats, she gets happy, she eats, she gets ...

    May 1, 2008


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince