User avatar

OverEasy

  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I agree with Jig. Twilight was a pathetic attempt to "out do" Buffy. Which we all know, cannot be done. Obviously. (That wasn't scarcastic I really don't think Buffy can ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has the standard of books been lowered in the past few years

    Honestly, my little sister Loves Twilight, not unlike a lot of people. I have to say I do tease her for it constantly, because to her it is some fine ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Things YWS Needs

    I want the robot to automatically install "How to Critique for Dummies" into everyones head. (Members new and old, and sometimes for myself :))

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    About the genetic argument at the top. I myself have the genetic problem that makes me very aggressive and easily angered. But I have learned how to control my anger, ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    *raises hand* I tattle on Pengu.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why *did* the chicken cross the road?

    Discuss.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: Scientific?

    The sun is bigger than the earth?! You surely jest.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Clo: :D I love my scarf. *loves pink*

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Ummm actually I am going to have to go with... myself. Just sayin.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    However things like genetics can play with temperament. I know very little about it to be honest, but I remember my teacher once explaining something about genetics and how they ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight!

    Why do people keep making new topics for this? There are already like.. 200 PLUS a group for Twilight... Seriously.

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite qoute?

    See signature.

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Speech

    Also don't ask me why.. whenever I watch his acceptance speech I cry lol. I love it.

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Speech

    Somehow I knew that one would be in this thread. I have a few "favorites" MLK's speech has reached millions of peoples lives and hearts, and in many ways helped ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    Me too!

    Nov 20, 2008


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)