User avatar

OverEasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Still Think He's Hot?

    I'd actually love to see him be something more than a teenage heart throb, more power to him. And yes, he is still utterly sexy. Regardless of the fact that ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    ima reqwrite my char later, im at school right now so,.... Just a pre-warning, if you write like this in your posts I will get annoyed. Quickly.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    I am dabbling with character ideas, but save me a spot please?

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Unofficial YWS meet up Me and teh Buscador!

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    *snorts* 10/10 Sounds like me.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poem-Yes, we need to know

    i didnt ask YOU what you thought.and i am not being rude thank you very much.if you think thats rude than you havnt seen nothing.instead of just going on about ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    I am a Johnny Depp girl, truth be told. However my other favorites consist of: James Marsters Leonardo Dicaprio David Boreanaz Nathan Fillian Antonio Banderas The list goes on and ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    I am a spiritual being, but I don't believe in "God" in the sense that you are thinking. I believe that "God" is something far greater than anything our minds ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    2/10... just not feelin it

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 it made me giggle.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Try here for the same topic. No need to start a new thread, I think there are already a few for Twilight.

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Clo and OverEasy – you lose. We're already married. :P *gasps* Liar!!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Colin Firth. I have a thing for guys that can *actually* grow facial hair. Also... his chest is yummy. And his eyes are lovely. Annnnd yeah I am going to ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Mr. Darcy is actually mine... so you ladies can all back off. .> ^.^

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww you girls all looks so pretty. Love the haircut 'Rina

    Jan 30, 2009


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket