User avatar

OverEasy

  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Hahaha they make me smile!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya All =]

    Well welcome! I am actually doing something similar myself, writing down my life's story so far. We'd all love to read it and give you some advice and what not. ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    Rated for insinuated sex. Bad Girls Need Love Too Chapter 4 Present Day. I woke up feeling warm, a strong arm wrapped around my naked stomach. I quickly moved to ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The day that had not a morning.

    Actually anything and everything can be considered poetry. Just because there are few line breaks or stanzas does not mean it is anything less than a poem. The thing this ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Re: Fire

    I love this! A few lines that really stuck out in a good way. Life-giving death and death-giving life reflected in the affray of light. Descendents blessed with the side ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue

    The first thing that I noticed is that your writing style is very blunt (there is nothing wrong with blunt I assure you.) However here it comes off a bit ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I like it, but then I tend to like things that delve into human nature and our more primal instincts. Also I tend to like things that are a little ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Blood Confession

    So over the past few months I have become some what obsessed with the book "The Blood Confession." I think some of you will enjoy it as well. How many ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Love

    I pretty much echo what was said above. I had a hard time keeping interest about half way through, and in a lot of ways it comes off quite creepy.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret.

    Thank you Sam for saying exactly what I was going to say :P. Poetry is a very hard form to master, and let me tell you I am far from ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Tiffany, Tripp or as you know me OverEasy

    I can play Piano a little, but not well and keeping tempo is something I am apparently incapable of. (therefore I never get asked to play for concerts or anything) ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    In order to save another life, would I have to exchange in my own? I think you need to change the end of this. It sounded odd to me. Maybe ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    I promise to explain more about Chase and how he fits into all of this later haha. And I also promise you will hate my mother a lot less by ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Tiffany, Tripp or as you know me OverEasy

    We are going to start off with my favorites. Color: Red Book: The Raging Quiet, Sherryl Jordan Author: Tough one, can't choose. Band: Right now Boys like Girls and Within ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: An Exercise in Narcissim

    I am a HUGE fan of anything Joss Whedon had created. He is truly a god among men. I was reading your post and thought I would tell you that... ...

    Apr 11, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy