User avatar

OrionRising

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'm Determined Now

    Well, as far as poetry goes this reminds me of one of those things that a teacher might have up on the wall of their room, it is pretty good ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: *Mute* Pending

    Well I don't know how anyone can call the posts above critiques, they not the least bit helpful. Anyways I'll do my best to help with your song. Remember everything ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Translucency

    Well, I've read all of the other review of your song and I have to say, I don't agree with them a bit. Sure, your song was good but it ...

    Sep 18, 2011


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta