User avatar

Oriella

  • Research Re: Writers Education?

    I thought it was going to be something like that. It seems benefitial enough, but I suppose it would also be a good idea for me to invest some time ...

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Research Re: Writers Education?

    I was thinking about this yesterday after scrolling through online educations. I found one that claimed to teach how novels are written and everything concerning it, from characters to plot. ...

    Aug 26, 2014
  • Research Re: Victorian England

    For words and phrases I'd recommend Putnam's Phrase Book.I know he wrote one for words and phrases of 1919, but I thought he also had something written for earlier in ...

    Aug 26, 2014


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee