User avatar

OmgRonan

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Generation Y Not

    Hey! I am here to write a review! I love this poem. It's a very deep poem. It seems true, and makes me and the reader think about humans, and ...

    Mar 16, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My life as a witch(Just some ideas... Please review!!!)

    Hey! I am going to review your story! I like the story so far! At the start you were talking about the truth and all, which made me wonder a ...

    Mar 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Astrid: the girl of the stars (Chapter 1 The poem)

    Hey! I am here to review your chapter! I like all the detail about the character! I love the bit about the stars on the ceiling, I used to love ...

    Mar 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The City(2)

    I love the story so far, good piece of work. I would love to read the first chapter, to further understand this one. It all fits together, and I love ...

    Mar 16, 2016


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf