User avatar

OlgaB

  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: A(r)mor

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Bus Story

    Hello! Thanks for such an overall review! Your note about "Where do you study?" question - so yes, that's my fault as an author, because I should have been explained ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Bus Story

    Hey there! Thank you very much for your review. This story is just a beginning, one of my first works. So I will work hard to expand my abilities and ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Bus Story

    Hello! Thanks a lot for your corrections, I'll follow your advice! You've noticed that my punctuation is Russian, because I'm from that country, and so I'm used to dashes. I'll ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Bus Story

    Hello! Thanks a lot for your corrections, I'll follow your advice! You've noticed that my punctuation is Russian, because I'm from that country, and so I'm used to dashes. I'll ...

    Mar 25, 2015


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault