User avatar

Octave

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blind Shot

    Hey AM! I was going to give this a line by line, like I usually do, but I found so many punctuation errors. It doesn't seem right to critique the ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: These Violent Delights

    “End it , ” h e coughed, the sound as violent as striking a match, blood spewing from his lips to drip from his chin. At the risk of being ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Red and The Wolf

    I have a super-soft spot for fairytales, but I'm really picky about my rewrites. Let's see about yours, shall we? :) Once upon a time- Well, we wish. Ew. Broke ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Touchless

    Hey there Poison! So I see someone already proofread for you and did all the nitpicks. I'll stay away from that and give you an overall review, then. Make no ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Office Beauty (150 words)

    Hiiii Julien. 8] I'll get to this straight away, and I won't bother with a line by line crit because this is incredibly short. I noticed a few things about ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sweet Ecstasy

    Hi there, Eloquent~ So I've no time to give this one of my line by line reviews, but I'll try to be as thorough as I can in this one ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: DELETED

    So, it seems I'm a bit late with this one, but hey, better late than never, right? 8] I have a couple of problems with this story. The most glaring ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lifeless Friends

    Helloooo Peanut. So I'm ignoring the books I needed to study because I skimmed over the piece, it caught my attention, and the reviews said it was magnificent. 8] Now ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: An Innocent Dream - Prologue

    Honestly, I dislike prologues, so maybe that'll bias me against this. However, I came by to review because I've seen many an unnecessary prologue and I liked your tagline, and ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lachrymose and a Clock Tower

    Hey there Gummy! So I'm Octave, and I'm here to review your work. I like to be as honest as possible, so to start off on the right foot, I'm ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Troubled Sage and Sweet Caroline 0.2

    Hey there! So YWS recommended I come review this, and here I am. ^^ I'm Octave, and here's to hoping I'll be helpful to you tonight. So you've got a ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Kurt

    Hey there Truman! So I read this earlier today, and I wanted to review it right away but my mom dragged me out so I had a whole day to ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Death of an Angel; Second Edit

    Mmmkay. So it's really late here and I just stopped by to do a review, and I guess I got lucky because I found a short piece to critique! 8] ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Matron's Smile

    I have to say this is one of the better pieces I've read on YWS. Well done. However, for all that I liked it, I still think it can be ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Mansion Of Valour

    Hey there Snake~ Octave here to review. =D I'm afraid I disagree with the first reviewer. This piece might have potential, but it was really weak so it didn't come ...

    Jul 10, 2011


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi