User avatar

Octave

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I tested the bug Lumi reported by doing the same thing (except I searched something else), and it did the same thing. I got results from last week and 2007, ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)

    :O Oh my god, another alien! Nah kidding. I've gotten my review guns ready though, so prepare yourself. >:] Anyway Yellow (or would you rather be called Firman?), welcome to ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    *Dumps bucket of water on Cirque* ...oo" Sorry. I got excited and I didn't want you to burn down because I like you. Your post was awesome. xD Anyway, welcome ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    I can't even proceed to step two. *cries* No matter what I do, I just keep clicking the button and nothing happens.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: If Saying Hello Is a Sin

    The title of your thread is awesome, so I clicked on it. Welcome to YWS! I shall be your new - and first - friend. Ask questions if you like ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: No one seems to read the sticky thread

    I'm from the Phils too!! (Although I'm not really Filipino by blood, but I still live in the Phils so I guess it counts. And I can't speak Filipino very ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!!

    Greetings from halfway around the world (or a quarter of the way, or an eighth of the way, or even just from the house down the street)! My (pen)name is ...

    Apr 27, 2009


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina