User avatar

Octave

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Porsches

    I'm supposed to be studying, but I took the time to sneak out and review. ;D So Perse, let's get started, yes? They were doomsday. This sentence is weird, but ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Numbers - Prologue

    Hey Kyou! I'm here to offer up a few points, but I'll skip the line by line review because honestly, I've no time for it right now. First up, you ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blind Shot

    Hey AM! I was going to give this a line by line, like I usually do, but I found so many punctuation errors. It doesn't seem right to critique the ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Casting Your Characters

    I'm a terribly forgetful person, so when I write a novel, I like to keep a few pictures of my characters in my computer, to remind me of what they ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: These Violent Delights

    “End it , ” h e coughed, the sound as violent as striking a match, blood spewing from his lips to drip from his chin. At the risk of being ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: With a Box of Crayons

    Name: Walker Fallon Age: 19 Appearance: Personality: Walker tends to look incredibly unemotional. He usually looks indifferent and it's difficult to provoke a reaction from him. It's not that he ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Red and The Wolf

    I have a super-soft spot for fairytales, but I'm really picky about my rewrites. Let's see about yours, shall we? :) Once upon a time- Well, we wish. Ew. Broke ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Touchless

    Hey there Poison! So I see someone already proofread for you and did all the nitpicks. I'll stay away from that and give you an overall review, then. Make no ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: And So the Story Goes...

    May I claim Theodore?

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: With a Box of Crayons

    It goes like this: You rush out of the house with a piece of toast in your mouth, shirt buttoned all wrong, and mismatched socks to top it all off ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Looking for a writer

    Going to lock this.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: The JM Banning Game

    Banned for hating on spinach.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: The JM Banning Game

    Banned for being selfish and not thinking of Kitty's feelings about your refusal to ban her and choosing to ban yourself over her.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: The JM Banning Game

    Banned for not using the force and using the less-awesome method of banning.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: The JM Banning Game

    Banned for having Larvitar and not Bagon as your avatar.

    Aug 5, 2011


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content