Random avatar

ObserverxD

  • Short Story » Other, Literature Re: Me

    Dear fallenoutofgrace thanks for the review. However I must tell you that this story has nothing to do with teenage love:))) It's about two alter egos fighting for control. Anyways ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, Literature Re: Me

    Thank you for your opinion I apreciate it. I'm still kinda new to this to be honest. My idea was to descibe my inner conflict. Between me- who was enthusiastic ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Fly

    Well I find this poem painfuly honest for many of us who had felt similar emotions. I think it takes a lot of courage to write something like this. I ...

    Mar 14, 2014


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault