Random avatar

NonFictionIdot

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Chained: edited

    This was really well written! Its so true and i love how you make the reader realize it! My favorite line would have to be: Chained to the depression and ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re:

    This was good! But you had a error that really bugged me. It wasn't too bad but, i don't know, it just got to me. Grammar: "He has just shifted ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cutting Death

    This is kinda confusing. You have two many subject starters and you can combined most of your sentences. Here are some Notes that I took in my writing class: Things ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Journey of Dreamers {Part I.}

    I loved the poem! And a poem can be in any format you want it to be. Poetry is of feeling, not of grammatical error. Forestqueen808, If you think that ...

    Nov 26, 2009


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe