User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Archive Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*

    Name: Eksuladia. But that's a touch long, so she goes by Ekki. Age: 14. She's an orphan, remember? Gender: female Rank/Role: Orphan/Refugee Appearance: Ek has choppy black hair and big ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    Aisha Well, I knew one thing I could do. It was broad daylight now, which meant, oh heavens, I could sleep peacefully. And I wouldn't combust, like that... that... beast ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Bex Okay. So laughing while girls that could've been me -or vice versa- wasn't exactly the most... sane action I'd ever done. But I couldn't help it! The ropes were ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Fine w/ me.

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Lila - Zeus I yawned. Jetlag. Maaajoooor jetlag. An... eight... month... tour... Zeus. Fun as all earth, but they took something out of you. I wasn't sure I'd even make ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    Aisha I'd combust. I swear to god, I'd combust. I was still shaking, and I could hardly see through the film of crimson. With another quiet scream, I shoved Blake ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    (Ayelli) "What? No! You can't- IMPOSTORS!" (runs after the nearest "fairy" child and shakes them) "See? SEE THE WINGS?! They're not even real!" (flaps her own wings) "NOW GIVE ME ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Keiko "Whoo, boy." I whispered, wiping a tear from my eye. Hunter nodded and leaned against me. I leaned back, and then started (and failed at) walking after the mostly ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    Something along those lines. Ai hears a scream, runs in (was gonna follow Tathy anyway) and witnesses the scene. I'm so silly. I skip parts sometimes. -.-

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    Aisha KILLTATHIELKILLTATHIELKILLTATHIEL. Because of course I wasn't going to let him make me go to my caravan. I'd stayed, if only to punch his pretty little face. And now my ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    Name: Hannah (Terms of endearment: Banana, Purple One) Age: 14 Apearance/Picture: Grade: Freshman/9 Personality: She's a bit sarcastic, but quirky more than anything. She's a music addict, and has mor

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Name: Bex Age: 19, approaching 20. Gender: female Rank: Rigger Ship/Port: Ship- Lyttleton Appearance: Long, pale blonde hair and blue eyes. Tall and spindly, with long limbs. She's an athletic ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    Aisha I was shaking. Shaking. Tathiel... Tathiel... was a dead man walking. Could he have at least shown some sort of guilt? Any at all? Was life just one ongoing ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    [Hijacking charries. Again.] Prince Damon The blonde boy was talking good-naturedly, waving his hands and smiling. The black haired girl behind him was still holding the charred staff, steadfast. I ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Name: Lila David Age: 13 Parents: Zeus and Jem David Appearance: Jaggedly cut, inky black hair that jets out in spikes, almost boy short. Lithe and rather feline, with pale, ...

    Oct 7, 2010


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume