User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Lounge, The Re: How do you plot your stories?

    I tend to get hit with an overwhelming urge to write the idea and, of course, rush into it head first. I usually putter out before I can get the ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    So I figure you folks need an updated version of me. So here you go. Photo 857.jpg Headphones. Love. That is why I am smiling weirdly, by the way. Ignore ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The iTunes Game!

    Feel free to do it more than once. The rules: You can't change the song to fit the question (or change it to not fit). You must permit yourself to ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    FF5! TFK! MM! Oh dear! Haha, 7.5/10. Ring Ding Dong, by SHINee Misguided Ghosts, by Paramore Home, by Three Days Grace The Pretender, by the Foo Fighters How To Save ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What is Your Computer Background?

    Part One of my line of Christmas backgrounds: Apocalypse, meet Christmas..jpg And by the way, the bottom says: "on a postapocalyptic wasteland."

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    O.O Weirdy. 6/10. Aersomith's good, but I know... maybe one of those songs? Let's see here. Dog Days Are Over, by Florence + The Machine One More, by Superchick Mr. ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Makes me think of a rebellious flower, and that is the cool. 9/10.

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Look! And behold! MY EYE! Mah Eye.jpg

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Mah skeleton shirt that I love! Photo 836.jpg Photo 835.jpg Happy Halloween, loves.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Um... I don't like posting on this twice in a row, but... Day 4, the final day of Red Ribbon Week: HALLOWEEN DAY! Photo 834.jpg The orange thing on my ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The things parents say...

    Me: (as my sister is running up to the car) LOCKIT! LOCK IT NOW! Mom: I'm locking it! *locks it* Sister: (muffled) OPEN THE DOOR! Another includes: Mom: Lower... Me: ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Day 4 of Red Ribbon Week: HIPPIE DAY! Photo 828.jpg Makes no sense, considering the hippie reputation, but hey. Whatever floats your boat. Also wore tie-dye socks, my oldest pair ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Day 3 of Red Ribbon Week: MIX AND MATCH DAY! Photo 824.jpg Photo 830.jpg Photo 831.jpg Mismatched shoes, hairstyles, earrings, socks, AND plaid and polka dots at the same time. ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Day 2 of Red Ribbon Week: NERD DAY! Photo 825.jpg I didn't post Day 1 because all I did was wear a red shirt and a red ribbon around my ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    Denture time, baybay. What if you were talking to a blonde, blue eyed boy, and a (female) redhead dressed in all black walks in, smacks his head, and demands to ...

    Oct 24, 2010


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda