User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Tuli "Not a chance," I repeat. "And that's Houdina to you." I twist backwards and throw my arms to my front, then pull my leg in close, then kick it ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    (We're starting. Profiles will still be accepted.) Tuli I beamed and nodded and gazed up at my father lovingly. In the ballroom, there was too much press to act like ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Jessa "I don't want anything fancy," I insisted. "And I like blue." Esmeralda seemed disappointed that I couldn't say whether I wanted taffeta or silk, velvet or satin. But she ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate Isha for being a great friend, having twice my reviews, and never going back on her promises. Also for playing Plot-the-Scene with me. Love to you, girl.

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: on moving bodies

    *cough* Well. Don't know exactly how to respond to that, but hey! Glad you joined. Hope you'll find what you wanted out of this site. If you have a question, ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Assasins Guild

    Most def, oh wise creator.

    Sep 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Assasins Guild

    Woo! Who likes my little Russian eccentric?

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Jessa "Stay here, Jess," he mumbles, and then the pale boy is off. I'm left hanging in the shadow of the roof above me. I watch the Lizard (oh, nice ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Tashi Ivanov Location: Alley by Bare-Lee Edible Date: October 9th, 2010 Time: 8:21 I did not like following. Not at all. They needed me, I knew they knew, and I ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    Aisha I nodded. I could've thrown in a snide remark, and I quite felt like it, but after our... experience in the caravan (god blast his hugs), I was treading ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Oh, fine. People can still join, though, just throwing that out there!

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Jessa I nodded, feeling very business like. "It'll be enough time. The kids should still be at Marty's." I sort of tuned out his voice and kept walking briskly. I ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    You were a dog in chat, I believe? And you helped me out when I was a newbie. Wait... *might still be one*

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    No one specific site. Google images, then full size. Sometimes the sites'll copyright images, or do something weird, so the image can't be used.

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Click spoiler, then 'img', and then copy and paste your image. Don't highlight anything, just copy and paste. Hope that helps!

    Sep 12, 2010


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47