User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson "You're alive! Oh my God! When I got the call, I didn't wanna believe it!" Kathy was raving, kissing me every two seconds. But it felt off. Her ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz I found Hawthorne before she could leave the school. she was my last chance, the last person I can ask about Colette. Dafnie has left so she ...

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Paul Jenkins It's been three days since Dafnie disappeared. Three days it took me to notice she was gone. All I could think about was Isabelle. How beautiful she was. ...

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson You know that feeling when you're falling in your dream and then you suddenly burst awake, sweating everywhere? I was in the middle of the fall at the ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto The rush was all around me, engulfing me in it's world. The familiarity made me calm, but the fact that I was leaving left my skin crawling ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson I did good, didn't I? I let Jessie have Isaac, and I apologized, and I understood what I did. And she forgave me. In a way. She let ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz I was planning on going to Jessie's after my encounter with Colette. But that didn't really work out as planned. I was hoping she would apologize and ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Paul Jenkins Isabelle had to go check on April, something had happened to her. Which meant that I had been at the baby shower by myself, ignoring the fact that ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto So, I packed up my things. And that was a lot of things. My mom was both excited and scared for me. One, going to England was ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson @GuyFieri you did great. He was so small. How was that possible? How did all his organs fit inside his body? I know Adrian wasn't too happy that ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz Right when Colette called me, I knew something had happened. The tone in her voice triggered all the alarms in my head. What also did it? She ...

    Oct 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto (After the hospital) Maybe I was stupid. Maybe I should have told him that I loved him. He would have dropped everything and ran with me. We ...

    Oct 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto I felt nothing. Holy fuck. He kissed me and there were no fireworks. No tingles all over my body. Absolutely nothing. Was I saying this to ignore ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson I went cold when Dafnie came up to me with a wide smile. She spoke the words I've been waiting to hear, but it seemed like she was ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens

    Katarzyna Curus "Let's start all over," suggested with a smile. Ruby was sitting on her bed, eyeing me from her book. She placed it down next to her and turned ...

    Oct 8, 2015


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos