User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    I'm ready. Jane will support it!!

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Jane Wills Everything with Emmett is great. I sure hope I don't jinx it. He's perfect and even though I'm not, I think that it works. And maybe his family ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Factions

    Hey! For all of you Divergent fans, I have decided to make a Storybook about it. Welcome! Here are five Factions, Candor for the honest, Amity for the peaceful, Abnegation ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    I LOVE YOU @Sunshine SO FREAKING MUCH. You are such a great writer, I'm sorry, I couldn't hold that in. Jane Wills "Write more, then. Please write more." This is ...

    May 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Argh. You got me at a good time. I'm all giddy. Just finished season two of New Girl. I'm a HUGE Jess and Nick shipper. So yeah, I'm pretty happy. ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    IM DOING IT

    May 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Oliver Hemingway It was good. It was brilliant. She had said yes. My heart was fluttering and I couldn't think straight. Right now, all that mattered was her and us ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Jasmine Bradley Urbaniak So, Ashton has disappeared. I haven't heard from him in a week. And I'm getting worried. I've called Avery. She knew he well, she says she doesn't ...

    May 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    SURPRISE M***F***'S Will has returned. And he has reunited with a person. BUT!!! He is going back to Chi-town. He just came for a visit. So, take all that you ...

    May 17, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Oliver Hemingway The party got wild. Even though many people left, more came later on. We got beer pong started up and even my xBox was running. A few people ...

    May 15, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Jane Wills Luna was amazing. Compared to how she took care of the situation, she knew what she was doing. She told me to rest a bit and that she ...

    May 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    I feel like if we could, we could make this Storybook a TV show. I mean, come on. A movie wouldn't be long enough. And I'd watch it. I wanna ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    William Franco It was a mistake, I know. But, I was invited... and, I was here anyway, to visit my uncle. A party sounded fun and maybe everything would be ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    @Sunshine do you know what scares me about you? Your writing is brilliant and you know my characters better than I do. Jane Wills Everything that Lacey said was true. ...

    May 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Yeah she's mine. And yeah anyone can come lol

    May 9, 2014


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist