User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz Guys... Rup is cocky and mean, but not that much. CALM down on the mean. He can be pleasant. Or at least decent... I thought about what ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto @Avalon Yes, I was nervous. If a guy wants to meet up soon, it means it's important. They don't just go out of their way to see ...

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    @shinethroughthedark !!!!! HARLEY!!! Rupert Jean Franz Somehow Dafnie was here and somehow I didn't bother to say anything about it. Merrick and her seem to be getting along quite well. ...

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto @NicoleBri @AlmondEyes @Avalon Hawthorne had finally shown up in my life again, the next day at school. My heart was jumping out of my chest when I ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    I have been trying to post but I've been really caught up in work lately. I promise I will post soon though!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto Hawthorne was worrying me. When she was with Cole and I, she got some kind of panic attack and I didn't know what to do. I wanted ...

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Franz Colette was scary. Sh had fangs and she damn well knew how to use them. It's not like it intimidated me, it did, but why she reacted that ...

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto Why would Paul even try to fight him? What was the point. How did he find out I even slept with Danny? I didn't tell him... did... ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WRITE WILLIAM FRANCO SHOOT ME. I do miss HH. Rupert Franz The weekend passed in a blur, it was like it didn't even happen. My ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    @shinethroughthedark Rupert will take a while to actually like Jessie back, but he wants to be with her. Like, he wants to see her, but he's not into her yet. ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Team (DT)

    what is this

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto The party was still full circle and I have lost both Hawthorne and Danny. Paul seems to be chilling with the other people, he likes to get ...

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz I was too drunk to even process anything through my mind. Was I actually talking to Jess? She wouldn't be this pissed at me... what did I ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto The reason I went to this school wasn't because I was rich or famous. It was because my uncle believed that I had to go to one ...

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz Merrick is such an odd name. Merrick is such a cool kid though. I was definitely of his ink. The ink worked with him, like he was ...

    Nov 6, 2014


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues