User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson "You're alive! Oh my God! When I got the call, I didn't wanna believe it!" Kathy was raving, kissing me every two seconds. But it felt off. Her ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz I found Hawthorne before she could leave the school. she was my last chance, the last person I can ask about Colette. Dafnie has left so she ...

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Paul Jenkins It's been three days since Dafnie disappeared. Three days it took me to notice she was gone. All I could think about was Isabelle. How beautiful she was. ...

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson You know that feeling when you're falling in your dream and then you suddenly burst awake, sweating everywhere? I was in the middle of the fall at the ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto The rush was all around me, engulfing me in it's world. The familiarity made me calm, but the fact that I was leaving left my skin crawling ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    No one posted after me??? GUYS

    Nov 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    lol he won't die calm down

    Nov 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    So... if you guys' read my post already... I'm sorry. I was really starting to LOVE Philip. I don't know if I should make him dead or not. At this ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson I did good, didn't I? I let Jessie have Isaac, and I apologized, and I understood what I did. And she forgave me. In a way. She let ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz I was planning on going to Jessie's after my encounter with Colette. But that didn't really work out as planned. I was hoping she would apologize and ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Paul Jenkins Isabelle had to go check on April, something had happened to her. Which meant that I had been at the baby shower by myself, ignoring the fact that ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    @NicoleBri I'm excited.

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Dafnie Serena Leto So, I packed up my things. And that was a lot of things. My mom was both excited and scared for me. One, going to England was ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Philip Masterson @GuyFieri you did great. He was so small. How was that possible? How did all his organs fit inside his body? I know Adrian wasn't too happy that ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Rupert Jean Franz Right when Colette called me, I knew something had happened. The tone in her voice triggered all the alarms in my head. What also did it? She ...

    Oct 13, 2015


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin