User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Romantic Novels Re: Nemesis Chapter 1

    Everyday I’ve been doing the same thing. 1.) Wake up, brush teeth, dress-up, eat breakfast, catch the bus to school 2.) Go to school, live through the day 3.) Come ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: It's Been You- Chapter 1 [still editing]

    Jabberhut pretty muc explained everything and the others and i agree with them. You ned more description and more info on the characters. I dont know how she got o ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love From Music: Chapter 2

    i dont understand what is happeneing here. did the girl get kidnpped? and the lack of description is bad. add more description plz! and explain wat is happening here.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love From Music

    you should add more detail in the book. When she walks aroud or eats, tell us deeper thoughts. Add more detail then it will be fmore intersting but i like ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding the Wandering City

    Wow! I like this book so is a bit confusing when Emma opened The Golden Book and read what she has already done. I thought you typed it all over ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Book: Nemesis Chapter 1 Edited

    Everyday I’ve been doing the same thing. 1.) Wake up, brush teeth, dress-up, eat breakfast, catch the bus to school 2.) Go to school, live through the day 3.) Come ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Book: Miracle In CracowChapter 1

    I’m walking down the sidewalk with warm tears running down my cheeks. I feel so cold on this winter day. The snow is falling and the scent of cold snow ...

    Jan 31, 2010


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate