User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*

    This is soooo cute!

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Another Spooky Ride

    Hi. This is cute! You should edit the story a bit by re-reading it because you have spelling mistakes-- but Tiffany (the writer above me) pretty much says it all. ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Runaway Marriage - chapter 1 pt. 2

    Hello! Here to review the second part! *pulls out red pen* GET READY! Blue = corrections Red = things I like Teal = nit picks I deleted the parts I ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Help!

    so a question:You know where it says above your picture "Senior Writer" or something like that-- how can you change it? I've seen people have something else written over there. ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm the Truth

    Welcome!

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im brand new=)

    Hiya! I'm Nike! *waves* It's great to see someone new on this site! I hope you enjoy YWS... You can check out my works if you'ld like! And if you ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Totally Strange (2) part 1

    LittlePrincess--this is a continued story to Totally Strange (1). It says alot in there! Thanks for commenting though I'll edit!

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Totally Strange (2) part 1

    Chapter 2 I was lying in bed feeling dizzy. My eyes travelled around my room noticing that it was still dark out. I got up checking my digital clock. It ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Runaway Marriage - chapter 1 pt. 1

    I loved this!!!! It wasn't really original because of the whole "I feel for my sister's boyfriend" thing-- and I've read something like that before. But It was original frm ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Something That I Wrote When I Was Seven

    Hi! I agree with Smashles. This isn't fantastic. But it's okay. I really think this is just like a 7 year old wrote it-- so it makes sense with what ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Empyrosis] Chapter One (edited!)

    Hello... I'm here to review like you requested! So, I don't peek into the Fantasy section on YWS but I'll give it a try. (I didn't even read a whole ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fake Date (4)

    Chapter 4 I’m typing away on my computer. I write a bit but not often. My story hasn’t been going well for this past month. I think I’ve got writer’s ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Totally Strange (1) *edited*

    I rang the doorbell which was next to a huge black wooden door. It was cold that night and many cars were on the driveway. I could hear music coming ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless

    This is amazing! I love it. The whole 'hopeless romantic' thing is great! You can edit some things by re-reading it and what L5na2 said. Keep Writing! I hope you ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Game Cards

    these are great! I bet your brother will or does love them! I think that these are very different from any other set of playing cards. Taking some pictures from ...

    Jul 22, 2010


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47