User avatar

Nightmares

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Missadventures: The circumstances of the missing ghosts.

    Erg, thank you. And yes, my grammar is terrible. I cannot grasp the concept of it at all, so forgive me on that front >..< and yes I shall write ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Zombies and Teapot girls.

    Oh thanks for pointing that out, I thought perhaps it might have been but wasn't too sure. *changes it*

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Zombies and Teapot girls.

    Am glad you enjoyed them, they were just little random things. The Zombie one is my fav as well and is just something that came to my mind. And yes ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Absence Of Wind -Revised 2(Prologue)

    That makes so much more sense now, I kinda thought perhaps it was something like that but yer maybe hint at it I suppose, personally I like to keep people ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Absence Of Wind -Revised 2(Prologue)

    Oh I realised something else I was kind of confused about (ignore my scattered thoughts at the moment, am not too with it xD): why was she so unprepared ? ...

    Sep 25, 2009


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet