User avatar

Nightfall

  • Other Poetry Re: The Things I Could Write About

    This was pretty fantastic. It was truly an entertaining read! The rhythm was a bit wonky, but it was still really easy to read and I liked it. Good stuff! ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A dark dream I had

    This poem was really beautiful! It was kind of confusing; did it have a rhyme scheme or not? Sometimes you rhymed, but in the beginning you didn't, but if it's ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sonnet to My Moose

    Meese make great subject matter! I really liked this poem; awesome work!

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Eyes

    Thanks for the help, guys. I fixed it up a little. Good advice; I'll remember it. ~Nightfall

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fortune

    Again, something from awhile ago that I took another look at. Fortune: Halt for love, But stop for fear; Never will you Find hope here! Love to live But hope ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Eyes

    I wrote this poem a long time ago, and cleaned it up a bit, but it's kind of abstract. I guess I was kind of weird. Eyes: I cannot resist ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Princess and the Bee

    I love your concept, and your writing style is really cute! It was a good story with a lovely little lesson, and I liked it a lot. Sometimes, though, your ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    This was really amazing! It was a great use of imagery and expressed a really passionate opinion that came through. The abstract use of words like "sipped a soul" made ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is the child...

    I thought this was pretty great. Couplets are hard, but you did a pretty good job. Flow is always a nasty pain, and yours could use a little work (as ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Concertina (New version added)

    Well, first of all, I wanted to read it because it had something like an accordian in it, but it turned out to be really deep and cool. (Which is ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And there we stood, Our two paths divided.

    I loved your poem because it had a really nice lesson in it. This is my favorite part: And that is when I knew why we must go our different ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Searching

    I LIKED IT! I also saw it when it was..... normal. ^-^ I also sat next to you at the time, so I don't know why I'm telling you this ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some Things On My Mind

    This poem was REALLY COOL! I loved the repetition and overall, it was super cool.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Perfect Sin (Provisions)

    Ah! Quite grand! I love your topic (isn't the devil fun to work with ^-^); it can be a tough subject because it can get cliche really easily, but you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    This was excellent! The ending was oh, so clever (which you already know) and I thought that it was a really great fairytale sort of style with the right touch ...

    Mar 27, 2008


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot