-
Re: The Last Call
Hey, thanks a lot for the review. It was not at all harsh, and even if it was all type of criticism is welcomed. I'll try to develop the story ...
Feb 8, 2017 -
Re: The Last Call
Hey, thanks a lot for your review. Well I definitely agree with all the things you've said. I'll try to improve. Review me again then, will ya?
Feb 8, 2017 -
Re: Reality
Hey, thanks. :D
Feb 5, 2017 -
Re: The Faceless
Thanks a lot mate :D Will be sure to keep that in mind.
Nov 19, 2016 -
Re: The Faceless
Thanks a lot mate. It means a lot.
Nov 18, 2016 -
Re: The Faceless
Hey there EverWinter. Thanks a lot for your review. Means a lot. Especially association of words with a color. Had never thought in that direction. Again, thanks a bunch.
Nov 17, 2016
