User avatar

NeutronStar

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    Prologue: My hands shook as I put the key in the lock. When I twisted I heard a very soft click . It was one in the morning, three hours ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: God's Tuesdays [1]

    Hello there, StoryWeaver13, you've got a little story up your sleeve! I love it! There are no nitpicks, really, no massive big issues that you need to change. It flows ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Prologue)

    Ok, I like this. The bit at the end was a bit hard to understand, but on the whole, the chapter was good. I saw the title and it just ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The island

    Ok then - this has got potential, but I think you may have to work to make this story unique and original. The whole fainting-lots-and-bad-dreams things has been used a ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lovely Nights: Unfinished Chapter 1

    Hey, Someone - great name, by the way. :wink: You've got a little story on your hands, but do try and make it original. Make sure Allysa May doesn't get ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Tomboy's Life [1]

    Ok, I like this, though I find it just a little bit hard to understand - but maybe that's just me. Your language is great; I loved the first paragraph ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Signals - The Prologue

    I actually quite like this! I've not read many books about future sight so this'll be a new experiance for me. It's a good opening, and your language is fairly ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dragonflies Chapter Two

    Ok, nitpick time. :wink: CHAPTER TWO: A small knocking noise came from down stairs, tapping on the =('the', perhaps, might be better) door. I turned around and =(no need for ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dragonflies Chapter One

    Ok, let's start with some nitpicks. Dragonflies Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending - Maria Robinson 18TH ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Red Balloon (Chapter 1)

    I really, really like this! I read the plot and it just grabbed me - I wish I'd thought it up! The idea of a girl with a balloon that ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1: New House

    Generally, quite good. I'll certainly be back to read more - that's the main thing that I think makes a book good. However, consider it a big, BIG bonus to ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fire-bird chapters prologue and chapter 1

    I wanted to do something romantic so here it is! ~pointe Prolouge: He stood there looking through the cracked glass of the town-hall window, his breath distorting the picture of ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Green Baby named Who? chapter two.

    Definatly better than the last chapter, though I daresay you sometimes need a little more description and your paragraphs are a little all over the place. For instance: The following ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Chasing Time [1]

    Ok, when I read the plot, I was really looking forward to reading it. The idea has a lot of potential, certainly something I'd like to read about, but when ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Other Girl in the Tower: Ch. 1

    Very good, I think! Your description and grammar is great, though I did notice this: "Rapunzel," she carefully , "you know Gothella would half kill you if you even tried ...

    Oct 25, 2010


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling