User avatar

NerdBird

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: False Gods - Sunday Bloody Sunday (Chapter 1)

    Thank you for this! :) I've already made some changes based on your advice! :) Lori's fear and apprehensiveness shows through a lot more now and I've made it so ...

    Mar 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: False Gods - Sunday Bloody Sunday (Chapter 1)

    Thank you! This was so helpful! I hadn't even noticed the choppyness! I'm so glad you liked it! :)

    Mar 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sons of the Serpent - Chapter 1

    *bows* Thank you steampowered! ^-^ I'm hoping that once I've finished with False Gods, this will be the next piece I work more on which is why I valued your ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: False Gods - Prologue

    Thank you so much! ^-^ I'd love it if you could review the beginning of Sons of the Serpents!: Do let me know if there's anything I can review for ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sons of the Serpent - Chapter 1

    I'm actually ridiculous glad you pointed out the Robin style nature of Cass. There's a reason behind it I assure you ;) though I may tone him down a touch ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Edited based on suggestions ^-^

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Edited based on suggestions ^-^

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Edited based on suggestions ^-^

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Edited based on suggestions ^-^

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Edited based on suggestions ^-^

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Edited it based on suggestions! :D

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    I am really considering following Marks path and making this into an interesting mini series :) Got a lot of ides buzzing round my head for Mark, as well as ...

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    This is for a short story competition which the limit is 1500 words, post compettion Ill definitely be expanding on this idea :) it was an awesome thing to start ...

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Thanks :) Im gonna be revising it as the month goes on, hopefully get better ;)

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Hiya, the limit for this piece is 1500 words so I havent got much leeway for backstory but ive tried my best, im gonna focus on reworking some parts to ...

    Mar 14, 2014


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie