Random avatar

NaramYesh

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: We All Fall Down (Part 2 of 2)

    Awesome. I've only been on this site for a few days, but so far this is one of the best pieces I've read, along with Part 1. Loved your use ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fiend Kingdom: Darkness Stirring

    I liked this. Especially your descriptions of the fighting. I don't have any real advice other than maybe be a little more descriptive about the setting.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Hills of Elam

    Thanks for the reviews guys. I took some of your advice and tried to correct some commas, and make some of the sentences less wordy ( i get carried away ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: [Storage]

    I think you do a nice job with descriptions, and giving the overall story a decent flow. Your characters seem believable to me, which is good.

    Mar 27, 2008


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford