User avatar

NDivz

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: First Love

    Thank you so much for your feedback!! It really helped and I look forward to reading your pieces.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A dead man's last wish

    Hi I'm new to YWS and I really enjoyed this piece! I love how you sum up everything that man lives for and that really keeps us motivated to be ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where Are You?

    Wow this is really beautiful; so honest and vivid. I love the images I get from it and how the rhyming works. Keep it up :)

    Mar 12, 2011


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell