User avatar

Myth

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Thanks for reading and critiquing. :D I didn't think anyone would. The story actually has a lot of twists to it, unexpected things will happen and there is a very ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for reading. :D I'm glad you liked it but I re-edited it all so you might have to read it again. XD I'm working on the next part but ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for reading. As this is part of the third chapter I kind of already described the fĂȘte and stuff. The setting is in the master garden (a very BIG ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    uh... its not a reapeated word... its her Clearing, like a meadow or whatever, a c-l-e-a-r-i-n-g Yes I know its her clearing, I was just say you don't really need ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for reading. I haven't read His Dark Materials so I don't know if my story is anything like it, I might read it now. The next parts not done ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    Mist lay thin across the clearing , giving the place a foreboding aura. Four strangers stood huddled together, staring in awe at the sight of the clearing . Despite the ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for critiquing , I tried changing a few things to work with my story. More comments are welcome.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Guile Academy

    I'm not much good at critiquing other peoples work but, even though this was quite short, I liked it because it kept me interested throught the short scene. I'd like ...

    Jan 16, 2006


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank