User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Guile Academy

    I'm not much good at critiquing other peoples work but, even though this was quite short, I liked it because it kept me interested throught the short scene. I'd like ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Greetings! You’ve stumbled across this old thing, eh? Perhaps you were curious about the twisted critic or did you want to read about me? Like most people on this site ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    Hallo all, I'm just another person who likes to read and write. My stories start off as pictures which I doodle whenever I'm bored out of my mind and then ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Reading Writing Drawing Exploring Watching the stars and moon Relaxing My computer My jewellery My friends and family Chocolate Cookies Ice Cream

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Names of characters depend on what you're writing. If you're writing fantasy its best to use made up names, I usually go for names that I already know and make ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    I really love the top one, they're both great.

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Jan 4, 2006


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat