Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You kept me alive

    Ember Thank you so much for the review! I know it's been ages, but I finally got around to upload the newest version ;) KailaMarie Thanks for the review! I'm ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Recommended Romance books?

    I enjoy reading Romance novels by Nora Roberts, Judith McNaught, Catherine Anderson and Nicholas Sparks ... They're generally really good, although Anderson tends to be a little sappy, I think.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You kept me alive

    IdunnSofie Thank you so much for your review :D I'm really glad you liked this! Yes, there will definitely be more to this ;) It's just the prologue now, and ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You kept me alive

    Evi Thank you so much for your review :D I really appreciate it! Well, my parents are both Korean, but I was born here in Germany, so I'm more fluent ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You kept me alive

    Thanks for your review, Sela :D I really appreciate that you took the time to review again! So, this is the second revision. I hope it's improving, or at least ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You kept me alive

    Wow, already more than a hundred views! That's really encouraging :D:D Thanks for the two reviews from Sela Locke and puppykiss ! I'm glad you liked it ^^ lucyy I ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You kept me alive

    No problem xD Well, it's basically that first part before the actual prologue. You asked me to clarify where I got that from: You kept me alive. Every time I ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You kept me alive

    Thanks so much for the reviews! :D:D I'm so glad you liked it ^^ - this story isn't really my best one :P ;) lucyy : Thanks for your review! ...

    Feb 12, 2009


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln