User avatar

MyStoryline

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Secret of Hidden Gardens (One)

    I just want to say that the whole secret garden, heavy key thing has been done before. Haven't you ever heard of The Secret Garden? It's both a movie and ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rush: Chapter 1

    This chapter is very smushed. There isn't any room. You crammed every detail you could into four paragraphs. It's a bit of an overload. This story has potential, just draw ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I need help.

    This is kind of a sad poem, but that's why I like it. You caught my attention, which is good, and you kept it. This is a good peice.

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fallen Angel:Prologue

    This is pretty good. I especially like how you introduced it. Now, I'm not one for philosophy but it caught my attention. I don't know if it's because I like ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Artistic License, chapter two

    I like the descriptions that you use, in both this chapter and the last. And it's not everyday that you see a story about a gay romance, so that's good.

    Jul 21, 2010


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane