User avatar

MyStoryline

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Cullen

    First-I'm a huge twilight fan. Second-This is almost an exact replica of Breaking Dawn. Get married young, two weeks of the honey moon, blames it on food, leaves early in ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: How difficult life could be - Chapter 1

    “Your parents are murdered!” This should be "Your parents were murdered." And the exclamation mark doesn't fit. You also have some misspelled words. Other than that this is an okay ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen Chapter 1

    I agree that this chapter is done better than the prologue was. She was the one who grabbed my arm and pulled me on stage with a piece of paper, ...

    Jul 21, 2010


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein