User avatar

Mossyra

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: One Eye Open

    It was excellently written, but with a few punctuation and spelling errors. Also, a little nitpicking--there are 52 weeks in a year, not 48. For the spelling, it was just ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elemental Thirteen (Rewrite) Chapter 1

    An interesting beginning, and well-written. The only thing I really noticed was that you usually leave out commas when one person directly addresses another, such as “Doing what sweetie?” and ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: .

    It definitely needs some revision, mostly just stuff a good proofread will fix, but I like it. Some awkward phrasing, fragmented sentences, and a little bit of repitition, to be ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shadows

    It sounds good, but I'm not quite sure of one or two places. One example is: The real only one thing they desire... This should probably be written as "The ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Up From The Deep

    This is great! Excellent story structure, well thought out, and a good flow to the story. I like how you change some phrases to fit better, like "shrimping out" instead ...

    Jul 29, 2010


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings