User avatar

Mortality

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    This was funny. I think it was flawless and very nicely written until this part. Stanza by stanza, line by line, And so she wrote her poem, row by row. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fall In Love... Just Not Apart

    I need someone to hold me. And that someone ain't there, (I think you should use "isn't" instead of ain't." ain't just kinda ruins the flow) Other then that i ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Family

    Love is part of family and we move on We need their love to feel strong ______________________________ This part, the first and second line don't rhyme or flow very well. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    I agree with Kenpachi. I read it and it didn't flow for me at all. Sudden stops, awkward words is what made it not flow well. Just an end to ...

    Apr 4, 2008


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14