User avatar

Morkish

Morkish

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Detachment

    It truly has an emotional attachment, and I could place myself in his shoes. However, I would like to point out that a little more background information wouldn't hurt. Especially ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Masked

    After reading the reviews, and most importantly the poem itself, I couldn't agree more! You bring out the emotion needed for readers to keep reading. After all, it's the emotional ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Enough (Prologue)

    It is true what they others have said. It doesn't seem to fit the normal prologue. A reader will read when they are emotionally engaged with the character. They read ...

    Sep 25, 2013


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore