User avatar

MoonlightForest

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Where I Belonged

    Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to comment, and I will definitely put your tips to use. As for the overall piece, I ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Carved

    If I continue the story, I plan to clear up the awkward bits, such as the part with the elbowing and the professor calling on Tatiana. And I will also ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Carved

    Glad you appreciate it! Thank you and I will definitely check out your story :P

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Carved

    As for your question, the professor is supposed to be between 25 and 30. I intended on him being young and handsome, thus the main character's feelings would be understandable ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Carved

    Yeah, as for the whole cuts and pills thing, I was planning on giving her more of a backstory. I also plan to work on this a lot more because ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Walls (Prolouge)

    Thanks for the review! I found your suggestions to be very helpful, and I will definitely consider them while editing.

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Carved

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Carved

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Long Sleep

    Although sad, this is a great work of art! The way you carefully organized these somewhat simple, dreary words is perfect. Keep writing, always!

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Walls (Prolouge)

    Thanks for reviewing my work, and I hope you have a great Christmas as well! There will definitely be more to come following the prologue :)

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Walls (Prolouge)

    Thank you for the review and thoughtful suggestions! :)

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Walls (Prolouge)

    Thank you, your review means a lot! :) I will definitely take your critiques into consideration.

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Science Re: The Love-haters

    Wow, you are incredibly gifted! I was touched and completely moved by this breathtaking story that was given a perfect ending. Great job, and I hope to read more amazing ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Live in the moment

    This is beautiful!!! Your characters are so meaningful and your story speaks to me. Wow, you truly have writing talent and I hope to read more! :)

    Dec 1, 2013


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein