User avatar

Moonglowe

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    Wow, this is really amazing. Keep up the good work :) Love the stunning, simple way in which you describe everything.

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Silhouette

    Great story, I love the descriptions. But one thing - the last sentence seeks kinda' stiff and essay-like. It doesn't seem to fit with the story...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Introduction to "Eternity"

    Hey, Thanks you guys for all the good tips and criticism, it really helped. Right now I am editing the introduction and the 1st chapter - both will be available ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: City Spirit

    Oh. Wow. This is Absolutely AMAZING. I can't find words enough to describe it. Its... so... intensely mesmerizing. I couldn't stop reading. Wow. I like the slight linger of mystery ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    I fell out of my chair, I was cracking up so hard. I love the parts where Bella declares herself clumsy and something falls on her.... :lol: Its GREAT

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Pretty good! A few comments though: The story feels a little rushed, like you were really hurrying and under pressure to get it done fast. Also, the teacher is a ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Pretty good! A few comments though: The story feels a little rushed, like you were really hurrying and under pressure to get it done fast. Also, the teacher is a ...

    Oct 29, 2008


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright