User avatar

Moo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Strays Don't Sleep

    Tinny, thanks for reviewing! I only just noticed this had gotten a reply there now, so sorry for the late response. I changed this part of the story quite a ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Strays Don't Sleep

    Hey Audrey! I'd just like to start off by thanking you for such an in depth review. I appreciate that they take a long time to write, so I'm glad ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Howling of Silverveil (1)

    This is very well written. I’m here to give you an in-depth review but I’m not sure I’ll be able to find too much to help you on. I’ll warn ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster Within

    No problem Maddy! I enjoyed reading it. I'm really glad I helped. If you need any further help I'd be happy to assist. ;) -Moo

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Onyx Sky(Book 1)

    Place holder for a review. Will return shortly. ;)

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: 42

    Jai, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. They've really warmed me, I feel totally touched. ^^ No one has ever gave me such lovely compliments, and I really ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: 42

    Double post, sorry. :(

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: 42

    Kiara :D Thanks so much for the help, I'll be sure to go and fix those things up. One thing though; ...flinging the doors open dramatically with a tiney ring ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Wolf

    Hi Cleeo, Thank you for your comment. :) I don't get what you mean by this though: I don't really know if the number of synonyms followed sonnet outlines The ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Wolf

    Double post, somehow o.e Sorry, all.

    May 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled Prologue :)

    Thank you guys, that was very helpful :D I already have a plot twist in mind, so you'll see that in later chapters ;) I didn't want to reveal too ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven ch 1, pt 1

    Thanks so much, I saw some mistakes there :shock: I cant believe I didn't notice the one when her brother throws the toy car :oops: I'll quickly go and fix ...

    May 27, 2009


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous