User avatar

Molla

  • Writers Corner Re: Continue or Ditch?

    I know exactly how you feel. I won Nano two years in a row, and was too busy to do it for the past two years. But both of the ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    Hmm... stuff like: Crap, Geez, tight, sick, smooth Aha I can't think of much more right now XD My novel is screaming at me. Hope that helps!

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Yesterday was my 16th birthday. Woot! ^^ And even though my brothers both got balloons and a paper sign by their door on their birthdays, and my 17-year-old sister got ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I can do that!! Cooking is just using the things I grew outside, and I think I'm pretty good at it. But I really don't want to die...." - Cassie ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    I'm like that sometimes; when I'm thinking of a character or plot that I want to develop and move along, I will listen to some music and sometimes it helps ...

    Jul 24, 2010


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus