User avatar

Mochi

Mochi

  • Poetry » Other, Science Re: We Are Finite Beings

    No it's not, actually! It's a Japanese dessert .-. And thank you ^_^

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Science Re: We Are Finite Beings

    Jesus, that's a lot you got out of it o.o Thank you for the review! I like "as they orbit around me" a lot more...

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Science Re: We Are Finite Beings

    I'm not fond of the fourth stanza either xD Poetry is not my strong point, I never know how to finish them and it ends.... badly mostly. But yes. Thank ...

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Science Re: We Are Finite Beings

    I ran out of steam after the second stanza I guess you could tell xD I felt like I needed to end it because as a single stanza it felt ...

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Winter Prince part 1

    I have a bad habit of writing horribly pretentious narrators, sadly. I would like to make him be a bit more likeable, and though I know that'll probably happen more ...

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Winter Prince part 1

    I have a bad habit of writing horribly pretentious narrators, sadly. I would like to make him be a bit more likeable, and though I know that'll probably happen more ...

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Winter Prince part 1

    Oh, jeez, I forgot you can reply on reviews here ^^; But yes, the advice is much appreciated~

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Missing Magic 1

    something happened lemme re-post this .-.

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Oyster in the Grass

    This poem's beautifully written, and I absolutely love the imagery. But I can't say I'm going to be much help in terms of reviewing it, I have no understanding of ...

    Jul 19, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: Gang Wars- Revised!

    OH OKAY. That makes sense ^^ But just keep writing, you can always edit it later!

    Jul 18, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Undercover - Chapter 1

    I still don't see it as something to announce to someone, though. But okay.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I hated the books. I honestly couldn't stand Meyer's writing style.

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Heroes...

    I'm still trying to figure things out posting wise... Heheh. But um, this is basically like an introduction to the series I'm writing.

    Apr 10, 2010


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin