User avatar

Mizzle

  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    **Okay guys, let's get back to the SB, I think the other players need to catch up...it's basically just been me and you, Forsakin!**

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Lust

    Yes it did, thanks a lot, Shadow! ;) I'll be back to make my profile for a clan leader soon. :D

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Ashlee Brennon: The governor's house was nice. I don't know if it was even classified as a house. I mean, it was gigantic. Like a castle or mansion, or something. ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Lust

    Uh. D: I'm confuzzled. Help me! By the way, I'll reserve a spot for a clan leader, once I stop being confused!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: They were going to start a fire. I grinned. "Here, guys, let me start the fire," I said. They all looked at me; I hadn't really spoken before that, ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Ashlee, daughter of Ares: From where I was battling with one of the other Ares kids, I saw the newcomer at the top of the hill. I quickly finished the ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: I hated this crap. All of it. It was almost light out, the sky was sort of a purple color at the moment. Purple was a crappy color. It ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Ashlee Of all the models whose mouths seemed to be hanging open, mine was most definitely not. It was beautiful, though; I just wasn't about to look like an idiot ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    I'll go ahead and do it right now, Shadow :D **EDIT: I've gone ahead and made the discussion thread, so, uh, yeah!**

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    I fixed the picture, by the way. :D And, um, did anyone make a discussion thread for this? Just wondering before we begin! :)

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Oh, okay. I'll find a different picture then, sorry!

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heroes Die Young

    **EDIT: Never mind, sorry. I won't be able to join.**

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    For me it does. Can anyone else not see the picture?

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    I know. You have to click the link, dude. XD

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Name: Ashlee Brennon Gender(yes, there are guy models): Female Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 19 Description/picture: **She has light, light blue eyes (uh, she's the girl in ...

    Jun 6, 2010


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx