User avatar

Mizzle

  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: I felt violated. And, also, on the brink of death. Stupid cannibals. Their camp was made of seven tents, forming a circle around where we were now, by the ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: "No way, freakshows," Camile said to them--and then they knocked her out with a simple punch to the head. I suppressed a laugh. "Bring 'em back to ze camp!" ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    **Are we ignoring Lilah's posts?**

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rock Band

    Okay, NCM said it's okay if I'm the drummer. But I want to change his profile a little bit, so here is the real drummer's profile: Name: Corey Flint Age: ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: Okay, so I finally fall asleep, and then one of the Reigning Idiots screams...how dumb are they? I was going to be in a bad mood for the rest ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    DELETE

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: I loved eavesdropping. Especially when the two people talking (ex: Seth and Jess) thought I was completely asleep. Yes, this was fun. I was enjoying this part of the ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Hayley Wilson, Team Charlie: IN THE BUNKER W/ GUVNOR, REET, SAM, AND C-4 This was a load of bullcrap. The one time I had actually been close to getting out ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: Being as I didn't really sleep that much, I had heard their whole conversation--Jessica and Alista's, I mean. I didn't know Alista felt that way about Jessica, that Jess ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: Jessica was either insane or just hyperactive. I'm thinking insane, because honestly, who sits there and says "lets go hike more! yay!" I mean, really. Is she just that ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Ashlee, daughter of Ares in battle w/ Adonis: This was my favorite time of day, and knowing for sure--well, not really--that I was going to win made it even better. ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: Oh, God. Why in the world had I let Seth talk me into eating food--and grubs, at that! I gasped as I swallowed the last bunch, and then I ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Marcie: Another mouth to feed. Great. I glowered at Jessica. "I guess I can't kill your precious tiger, can I, Jessica?" I practically growled. "Marcie, not now!" She shrieked. I ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Hayley Wilson, Assassination Specialist w/ Sam Cook "Okay, then, let's crash a party," I suggested. "I don't think there is any party planned for tonight," Sam said, eyebrows raised. "Think. ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    DELETED

    Jun 16, 2010


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos