User avatar

Mizzle

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your New Year's YWS Resolution?

    - Review more, perhaps try and get past the five hundredth review mark and actually put my WRFF thread back into good use - Hold a contest, as I have ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Awwww

    How cute. I love tigers, and the monkey (chimpanzee, specifically) reminds me of Nate's avatars.

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Whoa dar. :P

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Holiday Movie

    I absolutely love the Home Alone series of movies; they've always been my favorite to watch whilst cuddling up in my pajamas and munching on steaming gingerbread cookies. On the ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Some funny, insane guy. I know you're a girl, now, though, don't worry. ;)

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wait for it!

    Congrats, Snoink. :)

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    I musn't forget to do my shout-outs! But, oh, my, I have so many lovely people I want to acknowledge. Without further adue, in no particular order... BondGirl007: The Hope ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    I thought you must really like cats.

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    7/10. :)

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You should straighten your hair more often, dear. It looks wonderful! :) P.S. You people are all so pretty!

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Galerius and Prokaryote. Words can not explain how perfect this is. xD

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What being scares you most?

    Edward Cullen from the Twilight Movie. So true. And this is proof that Edward Cullen causes nightmares, not daydreams. And personally, I am more so afraid of spiders than I ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!

    Un: You are hanging for dear life off the edge of a cliff face. Explain your thoughts in no more than two words. This sucks. Deux: What's your favourite type ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What comes to you first? Images or words?

    For me, I get images. ;)

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    10/10. I've always loved your username. ;)

    Oct 4, 2010


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig