User avatar

Mizzle

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi! Welcome to YWS. I can promise you that you'll love it here, it's really quite awesome! Let me introduce you to some of the rules/basic knowledge here on YWS. ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am kinda new

    Hi! Welcome to YWS. I can promise you that you'll love it here, it's really quite awesome! Let me introduce you to some of the rules/basic knowledge here on YWS. ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Hehe, 8/10 because when I said it, it sounded cool. Though...I might've said it wrong.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted either! :(

    Oh, well, sort of late, but: Welcome to YWS, Mo! You already love it here! I have to ask my favorite question: Rain or sun, which do you prefer? Hehe. ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Just a question ...

    Hehe, Aqua! True, true, though, a lot of those Christmas songs have that theme 'making all your wishes come true' and whatnot. I think it's because they want to generate ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    I think it's died, guys. My fault, I believe

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    Hiya, peanut (Sarah). Welcome to YWS! You'll love it here. As...you probably already do. And you know the rules. Pink dancing elephants--well they rock, really! -Mizzle

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Night

    Kamas--this is awesome. Really, really awesome. Besides what everyone's said (existance is existence, rhymthically is rhythmically), it's literally perfect. I can't find any faults here. The imagery i

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Barn.

    This is really good. I love the lighting on the barn, and how as Pretty Crazy said, the barn has light while the rest does not. I LOVE that sky. ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Purple Flower.

    I'm surprised you haven't gotten much critiques yet. Let me tell you one reason why this might be; you have done two reviews, yet keep asking for reviews on several ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    For a first attempt, this is actually really good. I remember when I first started out...can't say I was nearly as good. It is a tad blurry; watch out for ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Amy's Mish-Mash. (Updated 14/01/10)

    Out of the last batch, here are my critiques: #1--I love this photo. Everything about is absolutely favorite. #2--Good, but cliche. Try something that makes your photo stand out a ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Kammie--great photos. I don't quite have time for a full review, but I have a few (one or two) critiques): -On the first pictures you posted on this thread, the ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: First Snow

    First of all--there's nothing wrong with this picture. It's beautiful. Majestic, even. I love the sparkles on the ice/snow, it makes it seem much more...majestic! Totally jealous, -Mizzle

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: First Snow #2

    This is a beautiful capture!--I'm jealous. I like how the sun is in the back, it makes the snow on those branches sparkle! Great work. -Mizzle

    Dec 13, 2009


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman