User avatar

Mizzle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mending Heart

    Whoa. I really, really liked this. Seems like everyone's covered most of it, so I'll keep my review short. I really like the idea, a lot, actually. It's been used, ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Letter to Bullies

    I'm just going to go through the whole thing, if you don't mind! ^_^ I hate everything you do , I hate everything you say , And from first sight ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In the Crib of your Love

    Whoa. Wonderful, this is--honestly flawless. I think the only thing might be what anima9 pointed out, though instead of changing it to what he/she said, I would think something such ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Welcome to YWS. You'll love it here--100% guarantee, yup. I've got to keep this short, but if you ever need a review or anything just PM me! I'm always happy ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Soul

    Long ago this very soul Held a story never told Here, I've removed the word 'with' because I didn't think it fit well Forever never knowing what this future holds ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rain and Ocean

    Okeydokes. I'm here to review, let's begin. In my world within it forever rains, Here I would remove 'within' Dreary and broke n hearted Thrown into constant dissent, Rage quakes ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's another new kid on the block...

    Welcome to YWS. I hope you like it here. 'Know ya will, though! If you need anything, just PM me. :) -Mizzle Tata for now!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    Hi. :D Nice to meet you. I hope you like it here on the Young Writers Dociety. PM me if you have any questions! I'm happy to help. -Mizzle Tata ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, im a new member

    Welcome to YWS! If you ever need help with writing or such, just PM me. Tata for now! -Mizzle

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Luc is mah newbie. Hah. :D *smiles...slightly evilishly* Anyways, seems like you're already finding your way along, eh, Luc? That's good news! :D

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    Ah, yes, Griffin is right. Snoink's evil minions conquer all. Join us, Rebel. You'd be rebelling, quite fitting for your name, eh? I am Mizzle by the way, and welcome ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alert! New Writer Aboard!

    Hi, Joy! Nice to meet you. I hope (and I know) that you'll love it here at YWS. Everyone who joins does--at least, 99.9 of them do :) I'm going ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Queen is Here

    Welcome to YWS, Queen! It's always nice to meet a new member. I'm sure you'll love it here. YWS is a writer's heaven, you see. I hope you enjoy the ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Four Roses

    Hawkie, I see you've already had a quite a lot of replies. Yet, I'm still going to comment ^_^ This is really a beautiful poem; magnificent work here, Hawk. I ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bon Jour

    Whoa! How cool. Novels from the 1990s. Wonderfuuul! :) -Mizzle

    Dec 25, 2009


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners